Bacteria under consideration
- Mycorrhiza Analysis
- Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria- PSB
- Potash Solubilizing Biofertilizers- KSB
- Zinc Solubilizing Biofertilizers- ZSB
- Analysis of storage-Shelf life study and Viable cell count- Colony Forming Unit (CFU), Most Probable Number (MPN) testing.
- Culture characteristic, isolation, microscopy and staining for morphology and contamination study.
- Laboratory based efficacy evaluation- Nitrogen fixation, Phosphate solubilization, Potash solubilization and zinc solubilization analysis.
- Nodulation test for Rhizobium Biofertilizers
- Spore count, Infectivity Potential (IP), Spore staining and morphological identification of Spores and strain.